Sr. Application Developer
OpenVPN Technologies is the developer of OpenVPN, the premier open source VPN technology in the world.
Join our team as we develop OpenVPN into a world-class VPN solution targeting multiple markets from consumer to small business to enterprise.
- Webtool browser kits for various OS Environments (Webkit, V8, CEF)
- OS Programming Environments: Linux, Windows, Mac, and Mobile (iOS, Android) app development environment
- VPN and network security experience
- Networking, routing, and security
- Web Services (XML-RPC, REST, JSON)
- App UI design skills, on both desktop and mobile
- Seeking a developer who is able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Solid documentation skills are required.
- Design usable, attractive user client-facing interfaces
- Familiar with change management software such as; SVN and Git and Jira for issue tracking and reporting.
- Networking and low-level TCP/IP experience is a must. Primary focus will be around VPN, routing, NAT traversal, IP filtering and firewalls, etc. OpenVPN and general security/encryption experience would be preferable.
- Create and execute unit testing and initial QA on apps, including creation of test plans and setting up test environments for our QA engineers.
OpenVPN Technologies is a privately held company based in the Pleasanton, California, integrating a suite of leading-edge networking and software technologies. OpenVPN Technologies has designed and deployed a virtual network software that provides secure, reliable, and scalable communication services, not only fulfilling the requirements of the traditional virtual private network (VPN) market, but also addressing the demands of next wave web-scale VPN services. OpenVPN, our award-winning open source VPN product, has established itself as a de-facto standard in the open source networking space, with over 10 million downloads since inception. OpenVPN Technologies is the provider of next-generation secure and scalable communication services, implementing its business plan through strategic partnerships with key application software providers and marketing its product to SMB market place through its OpenVPN web site that is experiencing more than 250,000 new SMB users, prospects, and customers per month.
San Francisco, CA
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 14:18:54 PDT