You will be a member of an elite team of engineers and scientists working on various aspects of e-beam columns and multi-column arrays. This role will require hands-on experience in operating e-beam systems such as SEMs, e-beam mask writers, e-beam inspection systems or e-beam direct-write systems.
The job involves operating e-beam columns and arrays, including:
• System set-up, alignment, and adjustment
• Measurement, monitoring, characterization of electron beams
• E-beam system operation and research and recommendations for improvements
• E-beam writing on wafers and other substrates
These functions require:
• Familiarity with operating high-vacuum and ultra-high vacuum systems
• Safe operation of high-voltage systems and related equipment
• Performing design of experiments (DOE), data analysis, and reporting
• Ability to work in a team on all matters
• Basic physics of e-beam systems: design, operation, and characteristics
• Familiarity with e-beam systems using Schottky thermal field emitters
• Familiarity with electronics and vacuum technology to participate in diagnosing system problems
• Good communications skills, both verbal and written
• Familiarity with Simion simulation software desirable.
• Required: B.S. in Physics or engineering, or a field involving extensive use of e-beam systems.
• Preferred: 5 years post-graduate work experience in a demanding research or industrial environment, meeting objectives and schedules within budgets.
Employment: Full-time, part-time, contractor, regular employment
Compensation: Compensation plus stock-option incentives
We are developing a unique multi-column electron-beam direct-write lithography system. This system will dramatically reduce cost for advanced semiconductor IC production. The company focuses on lithographic patterning of critical layers, to complement and support the extended use of existing Optical lithography.
Led by Dr. David K. Lam, founder and former CEO of Lam Research Corporation (Nasdaq: LRCX), Multibeam is the leader in Complementary E-Beam Lithography, or CEBL.
Please visit Multibeam at http://www.multibeamcorp.com and view other job openings.
Santa Clara, CA
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 19:45:44 PDT