MSA Request# 18344-14-011
Group# 2: Infrastructure & 6: Online Content and Collaboration/Enterprise Content Management
Sharepoint initiation and implementation PM with 3-5 years of experience managing project activities and deliverables including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support. 3-5 years of experience/background:
• Technical Project management experience in leading SharePoint 2013/2010 projects
• Practiced in business requirements assessment; migration strategies; technical architecture;
• Create presentations, statements of work, project plans, budgets and proposal writing.
• Knowledge of SP2010/2013 architecture (site collections, site hierarchy, content types)
• Needs to be well-versed in performing capacity planning, and SP best practices.
• Skilled negotiator and facilitator, able to help project stakeholders reach consensus.
• County pay rate: between $80/hr to $120/hr
• Experience with planning and managing IT projects for large organizations . Government sector experience a plus.
• Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
• Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
• Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
• Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development.
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Redwood City, CA
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 09:59:47 PDT