Software QA Engineer
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION:
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
As a QA Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop, and maintain NUnit Automation Framework using Selenium Web driver
• Collaborate with QA, Engineering, and Business Team to develop a comprehensive set of automated tests
• Perform data validation using SQL queries and data driven testing methodology to create repeatable tests that leverage source to target validation
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Provide support for Production Applications
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
• 1-3 years of experience in QA/Testing Methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience in developing and executing manual test cases for web-based products
• Experience designing NUnit Framework for Functional and Data Verification Tests using Selenium Web driver
• Knowledge of automation testing techniques to cover all possible corners cases for automation testing
• Hands on working experience in writing basic SQL Statements using joins for data validation
• Understanding of Service Oriented Architectures / API's is a plus (web services testing)
• Working knowledge of code management systems and Bitbucket Server / Git
• 2+ years experience with C# / .NET / Object Oriented Programming Languages (preferred)
• QlikView, Tableau, or similar experience (preferred)
• Experience with load testing tools (e.g. LoadUI)
• Understanding of Agile / Scrum Methodologies
• Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Outstanding communication skills - with ability to follow written and oral instructions in a highly dynamic environment
PayLease also offers Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive pay
• Excellent benefits: Health insurance, dental, vision, short and long-term disability and life insurance
• Casual & friendly work environment
• Fun Location: We are conveniently located in the West Loop, slightly away from the hustle and bustle of other offices but easily accessible to all the buses and trains.
Interested in Applying?
Everyone at PayLease is committed to the company and the mission to provide only the best customer service and cutting technology. In our search for new team members we are committed to only hiring nice, intelligent and fun people. These new team members need to share our values and be as committed to working hard as the rest of the staff. If you are interested in joining our team please be sure you submit the two following items:
• A cover letter: We prefer this letter to be customized to our company. It should focus on how your past experience and/or education has prepared you for this position.
• Your resume.
You will hear from PayLease if we have decided to move you forward in our recruiting process. If we contact you to move forward please be prepared to provide PayLease with at least three professional references.
Please note we will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
PayLease provides online billing, collection, and utility expense management tools to HOAs and property management companies. Property managers use PayLease to offer their residents convenient online payment options and to improve their business' operational efficiencies. Our solutions are easy-to-use and are backed with the highest levels of security and customer support.
Since our inception in 2003, PayLease has grown to serve thousands of property management companies nationwide and is among the fastest-growing technology companies in the United States
PayLease is located in Chicago, IL and San Diego, CA and is one of the Nation's fastest growing tech companies. We have consistently been featured in the prestigious Inc. 500 and Deloitte Fast 500 Lists, and have also been named as one of the best places to work in San Diego.
- See more at: https://www.paylease.com/corp/company/careers/
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 14:37:34 PDT