Operations Support Associate
The main responsibilities of the Operations Support Associate will be to provide software training and help desk support to end users of TradeMaster's software products. Secondary responsibilities include software testing, data loading/conversion, and conducting sales demonstrations in support of the company's sales force.
- Provide Level One Help Desk support. This consists of answering questions and solving problems for customers who call the Help Desk.
- Execute the MobileEyes Implementation Process for new customers. This involves working with new customers and with the TradeMaster Operations Team to perform the various steps required to implement a new customer including software setup and data loading using Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Perform software testing for upgrades and new product releases.
- Teach MobileEyes Product Training courses to customers. This consists of delivering web-based and on-site training to small groups of customers throughout North America.
- Provide support to the company's Sales and Product Development functions. This consists of delivering software demonstrations to sales prospects over the internet, and setting up focus groups that contribute to ongoing product development.
Required Technical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- A high degree of comfort and skill with the internet, smart phones, tablets, and PCs.
- Proficiency in HTML and Microsoft Access is not required, but is a plus.
- Proficient keyboarding skills for entering help desk tickets, emailing customers, etc.
Required Non-Technical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent active listening and personal interviewing skills.
- Strong customer support and troubleshooting capabilities.
- A high level of written, spoken, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizing, planning and follow-up skills.
- Teaching or training experience is a plus, especially software training.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability and willingness to travel on average 3 days per month.
- An "ownership" mentality. Ability to approach your work with complete responsibility and accountability as if you owned the company.
Our tag line is "Enabling a Safer World" and our products deliver on that theme! With offices in Troy, Michigan and Peachtree City, Georgia, TradeMaster, Inc. designs and develops leading-edge, mobile and cloud-based inspection solutions. The company, with its fast-growing MobileEyes brand, has built its reputation on delivering easy-to-use software products and providing exceptional customer support. Its users span federal, state and local government agencies, universities, and private-sector companies from small to large in over 35 states and Canada. Whether a small municipal fire or building department, statewide fire prevention agency, or commercial sprinkler & alarm company, MobileEyes is quickly becoming the software of choice for eliminating paper-based inspection and pre-plan processes increasing completed inspections by 25-40%! More and better inspections mean safer structures. Start at the top and work your way up with TradeMaster! Visit us at www.mobile-eyes.com.
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 14:32:45 PDT