Business Analysts - Warehouse Management Systems - (#2041)
Business Analysts - Warehouse Management Systems are needed for our client located in High Point, North Carolina.
Candidates will manage the customer process for the Information Systems component of our client's business. Candidates will also support the business development process, write specs for development and system enhancements, performs project/change management, QA, testing, configuration of systems, and maintains ongoing client relationship management.
- Business Development-analyze client requirements, determine fit and customizations, develop proposals, develop cost estimates, and present companies capabilities and solutions to client prospects. Participate in overall contract/SOW review; determines new business opportunities with existing clients and develop proposals for additional services; define business problems and their system solutions including analysis of alternatives and ROI.
- Change/Project Management-servers as project manager for system implementations/upgrades and continued support; plans schedules, manages budgets, interfaces with users, develops documented implementation plans, performs implementation, configures systems, trains users, and provides post-implementation support; resolves scheduling issues between supporting entities (e.g. operations, IT Teams, suppliers, clients)
- Client Relationship Management- provides customer support management for internal users and external clients according to Its customer management process; ensures that a client issues are addressed in a timely manager
- Analysis-develops detailed functional specifications for modifications, defect corrections, enhancements, and user documentation; performs process and data modeling
- Quality Assurance- performs integrated quality assurance testing on system changes before they are released to key users; works with end users to perform user acceptance testing on system changes before they are released to the field.
- Ongoing Support- provide training to power users in system use; site support to distribution centers and operations center in system configuration; provide "level 2" support to resolve date related problems with logistics information systems; performs all functions in accordance with IT and company's business practices and procedures ; mentors Jr. staff members; performs functional of Sr. Systems Analyst as needed
- BS required, Masters preferred5+ years of experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) development and implementation
- Implementation and support experience with web based applications, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) , and ERP. Exceed, 4000 experience preferred. Order management applications, LPS 2000, ConnectShip, ChainLink, 12s transportation suite, and Logility Voyager
- Experience with formal project management practices
- Expertise and experience in at least one of the following business disciplines: supply chain management, Warehousing, transportation, or distribution.
- Knowledge of formal systems development methodologies
- Strong understanding of current information systems technologies such as client/server, relational databases, web-based systems, and object oriented design
- Excellent planning, client support, communication and organizational skills
- 25% travel domestically depending on project status and business needs.
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #2041.
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE!
Xpert Staffing is an Executive/Professional Placement Service firm that specializes in placing Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Human Resource, Marketing, and Sales professionals in permanent and contractual positions within top-notch companies located throughout North Carolina, the Southeast and the Nation.
We provided exceptional service to our clients that range from small businesses to the Fortune 100. We pride ourselves on the ethics and professionalism that has guided our team throughout our careers. We heavily service companies throughout the region by providing Staffing expertise backed by years of professional and loyal, on going customer support that is here now and will be here in the future!
Before attempting to align a candidate with a potential employer, we carefully interview and verify the candidate's desire to be presented to a client by reviewing their qualifications and industry related concerns. Your personal information is just that, "Personal" and is never shared with a client without your expressed consent. We value your trust in the handling your employment needs and only pursue opportunities that are of a well stated match and suited for both employee and employer.
High Point, NC
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 13:00:55 PDT