IT Support Specialist
Fast growing IT services company in Wake Forest looking for entry level IT support technicians for Remote and On-site repair. Applicant will be responsible for providing excellent customer service as well as proactive and reactive work on a variety of computer systems and networks.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Proactively manage Help Desk tickets to ensure timely resolution of incidents and proper escalation
- Experience with Active Directory, server operating systems, VoIP, networking and business class firewalls preferred.
- 1 year of experience working in a helpdesk environment preferred
- Experience working in team environment
- A+ Certified or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Windows and/or Mac experience
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Perform end user support related to tasks and special projects as assigned
- Remotely troubleshoot basic and advanced computer and network issues
- Organize and utilize all available support resources including emails, documentation, contact lists, knowledge base, online research and ticketing system information
- Create, maintain, and update detailed ticket logs to document end user interactions
Please provide a resume including at least 3 references, requested salary and possible start date.
Rapidly growing, local owned company in business for 13-years.
Wake Forest, NC
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:33:12 PDT