Series 6 or Series 7 licensed sales assistant
Upscale financial planning firm seeks full time Series 6 or Series 7 FINRA Licensed Professional
Candidate must be extremely professional in appearance and manner, willing to accept direction, quick to learn new things, customer service oriented, and computer savvy.
Working hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
We provide a team environment with great pay and great benefits.
Series 6 or Series 7 Finra license
Previous customer service experience required
Previous office experience required
Ability to communicate with co-workers, customers and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
Ability to investigate, research, and resolve problems or concerns
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Ability to make rule-based and analytical decisions
Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks
Ability to pay close attention to detail, work under pressure and meet deadlines
Ability to take complete and accurate notes
Skill in operating various office equipment including personal computer, fax machine, copier, etc.
Skill in utilizing various software packages such as Microsoft Office & Outlook
Skill in working with internet browsers
Skill in verbal and written communication
- Perform general administrative and support functions for the office including maintaining files, preparing paperwork, running reports, answering telephones, scheduling appointments, copying materials, faxing and overnight shipping documents
- Organize, coordinate, and maintain all client paperwork
- Correspond with clients to complete new accounts, asset transfers, and other forms
- Handle routine matters for client accounts including processing name and address changes, account applications and bank authorizations, answering client questions via telephone and face to face
- Research and resolve client service problems by contacting Home Office and Sponsor Companies to resolve problems or errors as needed
- Ensure office procedures are followed
- Record all transactions on appropriate logs
- Set up client files correctly and obtain necessary information
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Located in the heart of Sun City Center, Florida. Established in 1979. We are one of the top Wealth Management Firms in the Country. Come and work in a beautiful office with professionals. Join us today! Competitive salary.
We have a team of 8 professionals working in a beautiful setting. Your front office smile will dazzle our clients!
Sun City Center, FL
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 12:42:25 PDT