The primary role of the candidate will be to develop top quality software as part of a driven team of software developers. You are expected to have a high competency in OOP and database design. You will have the opportunity to help design the user experience of the BRdata Web Solution using varying technology stacks. Experience in implementing retail software would be beneficial.
• Develop web-based solutions, including integration with existing client systems
• Apply development/programming best practices
• Database development and maintenance
• Collaboration with applications team on applying and improving current business logic
• Work in an agile development environment with other developers
• B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience and certification.
• 0 - 2 years of professional software/web development experience.
• Experience working within a team environment.
• Experience with Git a plus.
• Familiarity with IIS server, JSON and SOAP a plus
• Experience building APIs and/or WebServices a plus
• SQL Server 2008+ • Visual Studio 2008+
• Solid understanding of object oriented programming and design
• Excellent Problem Solving Skills
BRdata is a well-established software development company and systems integrator that provides integrated business solutions for the Retail Industry. Our nation-wide client base relies on our customizable software solutions and services to help run their operations. Please visit us at our website, www.brdata.com, for more information.
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 06:51:08 PDT