The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
Los Angeles, CA
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
The Institutional Review Board (IRB) is responsible for the review of all human subject research conducted at all campuses of The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. The IRB Assistant will assist the IRB Director and Associate Directors with all administrative activities associated with processing applications for IRB review.
- Assist in the processing of all research applications for Committee review in accordance with the federal regulations.
- Assist in conducting preliminary reviews of all IRB applications to ensure compliance with TCSPP IRB policies and federal regulations.
- Assist in responding to inquiries from students & faculty regarding research activities.
- Preparation of all correspondence to researchers that convey the IRB Committee decisions and contingencies for IRB approval.
- Assist in maintaining IRB database.
- Other duties as assigned by the IRB Director
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years professional experience working in a research setting.
- Knowledge of the principles of ethical conduct of research with human subjects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of MS Office & Excel
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.