Our firm is looking for an experienced, Full-Time Tax Preparer for our Waxahachie office.
Summary: Responsible for income tax preparation for individuals and companies. Identifies potential tax credits and liabilities and ensures accurate and complete returns are filed in a timely manner. Completes tax forms in accordance with policies and in compliance with legislation and regulations. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Compute taxes owed by following tax code.
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals or companies.
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures.
- Interview clients to get a thorough picture of financial situation.
- Verify totals on past forms for accuracy.
- Prepare tax returns using electronic filing software (Lacerte).
Established local Waxahachie CPA firm looking to find the right person to grow with our firm.
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 13:20:05 PDT