Senior Program Manager
Swain Techs is seeking Senior Program Manager to join our team. This position requires a technology focused individual who can assure that the best solutions are utilized to meet the business and technology needs for the application design, hardware and infrastructure.
Provides direct management oversight of all contract administration and budget execution activities for enterprise level Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC)
- Responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations. Provide overall direction of program activities.
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks, and assume the initiative and provide support to marketing personnel in identifying and acquiring potential business.
Must be able to participate in and initiate high level discussions with CMS Sr. Leadership and conduct sale and business development meetings
- Manage and maintain contractor interface with the senior levels of the customer's organization.
- Consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
Specialties should include:
Program and project management from inception through implementation and maintenance, Subject Matter Expert in systems such as Medicare Provider Enrollment and claims processing, eHealth, ARRA, HITECH, Enterprise System Development & Implementation, Integration, IT Acquisitions, SDLC, Change Management, Health Insurance Exchange financials, Medicare Claims Processing, Oracle Enterprise Business Suite, Federal Financials, and Training.
Please speak to the relevancy of your work experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deliver Information Technology Professional Services under the SPARC Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract. Including
- Initiation, Concept, and Planning Services
- Requirements Services
- Design Services
- Development Services
- Test Services
- SCA Services
- IV&V Services
- Maintenance Services
- SPARC Support Services
• Assure that the best solutions are utilized to meet the business and technology needs for the application design, hardware and infrastructure
• Responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing multiple teams of contractor and sub-contractor personnel at multiple locations
• Provide overall direction of program activities
• Manage and maintain contractor relationships at all levels, including senior levels
- Minimum 10 years of direct CMS experience in the oversight and leadership of all facets of large scale, O&M contracts is required
- Must possess the end-to-end vision, knowledge, skills and ability to plan, conduct, direct and supervise the technical work to be completed within the SOW
- Keen awareness of CMS approved SDLC methodologies, IT Infrastructure frameworks, Technical Reference Models, operating environments, infrastructure toolsets, and Government compliance regulations (ex: FISMA, 508, etc.)
- Must be familiar with Waterfall, Agile and DEVOPS software development
• BS/BA preferred
• MS/MA desired
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- PMP certification is required
- SCM certification is strongly desired
- Candidate must possess knowledge of Software Engineering Institute (SEI®) Capability Maturity Model Integration® (CMMI®)
• Solid ability to interface, inspire and motivate at various levels of the organization.
• Ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals.
• Demonstrated experience communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Up to 10% travel.
Make a difference with Swain Techs.
As you consider a career at Swain Techs, you will find countless opportunities to contribute to solutions that are changing the world in real and measurable ways in our technical, engineering, and enterprise IT core business areas.
Why Swain Techs?
Swain Techs is an award winning 8(a) certified small business with over a decade of exceptional performance.
Headquartered in Horsham, PA with offices in Washington, DC., Virginia, Delaware, New York and Florida Swain Techs has been awarded more than $20M in prime contracts in the last three (3) years with U.S. Navy-NAVAIR PMA 250, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), the Department of Commerce-US Patent and Trade Office (USPTO) and the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol Agency (CBPA) We are among the fastest 5000 growing companies in the US for 2014 and 2015 according to Inc. Magazine.
We are CMMi ML3 appraised for Development & Services plus Service System Development and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
We know that our continued success begins with you.
Swain Techs is always looking for bright, energetic, entrepreneurial people to join our team.
So if you are looking for an exciting environment, where your opinion is highly valued and you are fanatical about customer service, we would love to talk with you.
Come and discover what makes Swain Techs a great place to work.
Visit our web site http://swaintechs.com/careers
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 12:31:21 PDT