D-Tools has an immediate position available in their Atlanta, GA office (Vinings Area) for a dependable team player with a positive attitude and solid phone and technical skills that will thrive in an employee friendly work environment.
D-Tools is a worldwide leader in developing easy-to use, highly accurate system design software. The company, based in Concord, California, offers a wide range of products and services created to simplify the complicated design, engineering, documentation and estimating process that accompany large-scale installation projects.
Responsibilities include: phone and e-mail technical support; response to Web requests; software registration; internal product support; general IT hardware and software maintenance; software testing and quality control.
The ideal candidate must be a sharp, goal driven self-starter who is able to work independently and as part of a team. This person will be results-oriented, managing well in an often fast paced, changing environment, while actively & creatively contributing to continued growth.
The available shift for this position may be from 11am to 8pm EST. During training (first few weeks), the work hours will be from 9am to 6pm EST.
This is not your typical call center tech support job. We are customer service oriented and we go the extra mile to make sure issues are solved without a need for unreasonable metrics or micromanagement. This is a place where you can show off your problem solving skills. The next step for a top achiever in Technical Support with a few years experience at D-Tools would be a promotion to our Professional Services Group. If this great career path sounds like something you are interested in, please apply.
• One to Two years of technical support or equivalent experience.
• Visio and AutoCAD experience/knowledge very helpful.
• Basic knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus.
• Intermediate knowledge of Windows operating systems. Mac knowledge a plus.
• Configuration of small to mid-sized networks, including active directory, DNS, routing, hardware and software firewalls/security suites is a huge plus.
• Excellent customer service skills to effectively communicate with customers, staff, and others.
• Well organized, skilled in managing multiple tasks.
• Ability to take initiative, work efficiently and effectively and to be a creative problem solver.
• Bilingual - Spanish/English is a plus.
Please email your cover letter, salary history and resume.
D-Tools System Integrator (SI) Software is the premiere solution for estimating, designing and managing low-voltage installation and integration projects. D-Tools SI helps companies streamline their business processes by increasing profitability per project, and drastically saving time and operational costs by tying together the processes of design, engineering, estimating, documentation, and installation into a single data-driven project file. So, what this means is that everyone on any project using the software is working from the same project data - helping to increase revenue and improve process efficiencies in real-time.
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 11:19:30 PDT