Fire Sprinkler Designer
Immediate Hire for an experienced Fire Sprinkler Designer for full time employment.
- Plan and lay out fire sprinkler systems using architectural drawings to develop fire sprinkler drawings and hydraulic calculations for various project types (commercial, residential, warehouse, rack-storage, etc.).
- Perform field surveys
- Experience with one of the following: AutoCAD, AutoSprink, HydraCAD, or other specialized fire sprinkler layout software.
- Thorough knowledge of NFPA standards.
- Familiarity with general construction practices and terms.
- Ability to read and understand construction blueprints.
- Good working knowledge of hydraulic calculations.
- Good working knowledge of stock-listing.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with general construction practices and terms
NICET Level II Certification a Plus+
New York, NY
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 12:12:43 PDT