Software Engineer - API and Web Services (.NET)
We have an immediate need for an experienced .NET Engineer to join an innovative and well-established leader in logistics and transportation services. The candidate will play a central role in growing a new Technology division focused on the development of API and Web services. The ideal candidate will have a blend of strong leadership, entrepreneurial and technical capabilities and must have a strong background building scalable API solutions.
Note: Candidates must be able to work on-site (Lehi, UT). Remote candidates need not apply.
- Facilitate the development of commercially-viable parcel carrier and eCommerce APIs and Web Services (USPS, UPS, FedEx, Amazon, Shopify, etc.)
- Build API solutions that are technically efficient, scalable, marketable, and follow industry standards
- Provide thought leadership for designing, coding, modifying, and evaluating technologies that support key objectives and improve business processes
Required Functional Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years of hands-on experience developing API/Web Services
- Portrays confidence and drives results. Takes ownership and is willing to do what is needed to get the job done
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Well-organized, good communicator, attentive to detail and insistent on producing quality work
Required Technical Skills (High Proficiency Needed):
- C# .NET
- Web API, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOO)
- MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ
Desired Technical Skills (not necessarily required):
- Microsoft SQL Server (2012/2014, AzureSQL), MySQL
- Solid understanding of relational data modeling principles
- T-SQL / Stored Procedures
- Background in Transportation Services is a plus
iDrive Logistics is a one-stop shop for your shipping needs. We help you simplify the shipping process and cut shipping costs, while providing you with data tools powerful enough to blow your boss's socks off. iDrive Logistics consistently ranks on the Inc. 500/5000. As a result of our holistic approach, Shaun Rothwell--Founder and CEO--has been repeatedly recognized by Forbes Magazine and Utah Business Magazine for his visionary leadership in our country's fastest growing economy.
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 13:21:01 PDT