TSL Marketing is looking for a copywriter to join our team. The copywriter we are seeking will be able to translate highly technical, IT-centric information into copy that is compelling, engaging, and easily understood by the reader. The ideal candidate will also have ample experience working under tight deadlines and has the versatility to adapt to different writing styles. This person brings the unique ability to quickly absorb technical information while adding a creative flair to his or her writing. Exempt Full-Time. Reports to the Creative Director and Sr. Copywriter. Work on-site at our Columbia, MD office. Remote work may be possible.
The ideal candidate will possess the following core strengths:
- You are aware of market practices and new technology developments and continuously seek out knowledge to stay current in IT and marketing
- You routinely incorporate innovation, groundbreaking information and non-traditional writing into your messaging
Day-to-day job functions:
- Consult with senior business minds to help them articulate their messages to their customers through breakthrough, compelling, and world-class creative means
- Writes, proofreads, edits, verbalizes, and manages content and copy for creative services collateral and content pieces such as eBooks, white papers, sell sheets, infographics, and blogs
- Work on two to three varied projects at one time, juggling and meeting all project deadlines
- Interacts with stakeholders to understand technical solutions and systems
- Works within TSL and client standards of structure and style; works directly with the Creative Team to align copy with creative concepts
- 2+ years of writing, marketing, creative, or other writing experience is required
- Bachelor's degree is required; Master's degree is preferred; considerable comparable experience may substitute for a degree
- Proven ability to communicate effectively - oral and written-with team members and customers
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Personal Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project)
- Capacity to multi-task and work with different products, processes, and systems
- Facility to quickly adapt and learn new programs and procedures
- Proficiency to write about different technical subjects
- Ability to develop a variety of creative concepts to initiate plans as well as fit campaign themes
- Agile, inventive and flexible to change writing approaches as needed
- Passion to seek out industry information to stay current on the latest trends
- Energized personality in work performance, work ethic, and style
- 2+ years in B2B space with cross-industry experience
- Technical, IT, or other business experiences are preferred
Why Join TSL Marketing? WE are awesome! WE are an emerging global marketing company that cultivates an energetic, collaborative, and unique culture. WE love welcoming like-minded folks to the family. WE engage in an innovative and creative marketing approach that consistently attracts customers both internally and externally.
Where does TSL rank? The word is spreading about our integrated marketing services. In April 2012, DemandGen Report awarded TSL with the Killer Content Award. TSL was recognized for its expert channel marketing tactics. As if that wasn't enough, in the same month, TSL was also named as a Top 10 Partner Consulting Agency by the Channel Marketer Report.
Want another reason to come aboard? We are hiring to support our growing team and looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers that would like to join our world-class and somewhat zany team.
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 10:22:13 PDT