Want to work for the #1 rated employer in the US? Want free meals, snacks, drinks, gym membership, training, and other great perks?
Our client is looking for a Training Coordinator for a 6-12 month contract position in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Responsible for all logistics and operations for a number of training programs, and supporting program managers so the programs run smoothly from start to finish
- Manage rosters of attendees/wait lists for all programs and maintain and update registration information and attendance records.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the programs you are supporting, with the ability to communicate effectively to attendees and stakeholders about program details.
- Communicate effectively with senior employees and facilitators about assigned programs by building and maintaining specific curricula knowledge.
- Collaborate with program managers, and external vendors, to ensure that all materials are kept up-to-date.
- If required, collaborate with program managers to analyze the effectiveness of a program, and proactively make suggestions for improvement; participate in program improvement discussions with program managers
- Bachelors Degree (open to strong recent grads)
- 1-3 years of experience (can be while in school) in an administrative or coordinator role
- Excellent knowledge of Google Apps
- Must be able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through with training team members to achieve group and individual goals.
- Must be flexible and possess outstanding decision-making skills.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented. Ability to build and maintain positive and productive inter-departmental working relationships.
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Strong candidates must be enthusiastic, dedicated and focused on providing top-quality support for the coordination and seamless delivery of training programs.
- The ideal candidate will also be a highly motivated professional with demonstrated coordination, organizational and communication skills.
- Additionally, the candidate must be able to grow positive working relationships with colleagues at all organizational levels.
Akorbi offers multilingual business solutions in more than 170 languages to some of the largest companies in the world. The company offers a full range of language, localization and global marketing solutions, including: professional staffing, translation, interpretation, multilingual call centers, business process outsourcing, sign language interpretation, alternate formats, transcription, eLearning and eDiscovery. The company holds several certifications including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, EN 15038:2006 and M/WBE Certification.
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 16:48:34 PDT