Audio Visual Design Engineers
Do you enjoy learning and working with the latest technology in home automation?
Are you looking for environment that fosters creativity and promotes a healthy work & life balance?
Electronic Environments New York is currently seeking for experienced candidates to join our Design & Engineering department. The ideal applicant should possess a minimum of 3 to 5 years of direct residential industry experience.
Requirements for this position include:
- Comprehensive knowledge of AV design, signal flow and engineering
- Experience in creating scalable AV CAD drawings
- Familiarity with engineering drawings and specification sheets
- Ability to interact effectively with Architects, Designers and Trades on design implementation
- Savant, Crestron or other home automation control system exposure is desired
- Must be an energetic team player and have a strong work ethic
- Background in consumer electronics and strong networking skills are preferred
- Previous work experience as a field technician or programmer is a plus
Some of the benefits that we currently offer are:
- Competitive salary to commensurate with experience and abilities
- Excellent benefits including (Medical, Dental, Vision, Transitchek, 401k)
- Paid time off including Vacation, Personal, Sick days among others.
- Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered
- Positions with tremendous growth opportunities
- Outstanding company reputation and extremely creative work environment
Our strong commitment to growth has created an exciting environment employees are motivated to seek out new ways to better increase efficiency and to improve the overall performance of our firm.
If you are looking for a firm that believes and helps its employees grow, we invite you to send us your qualifications.
We ask that serious candidates send us a summary on why you would be ideal for this position.
Please include your resume when responding.
ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENTS NEW YORK (EENY) is a leading residential audio visual technology provider with offices in New York City and Southampton. Our 28 year old organization is staffed by 70+ energetic, driven and technical team members.
EENY's projects are focused on high-end custom systems (Savant & Crestron control integration, Dedicated Theaters and Whole-house AV automation, Enterprise Level Home Networks, Lutron Lighting/Shade systems, and Panasonic phone systems).
At EENY, we have created an environment where employees are valued and constantly encouraged to challenge their technical abilities.
Our organization places a tremendous value on our team members and the ability to exceed our clients expectations.
Some of our benefits include:
Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
Medical, dental, vision, Transit, 401(k) plan, etc.
Vacation benefit increases with tenure (2,3 and 4 weeks)
Outstanding company reputation and a very casual work environment
Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged
Positions with tremendous growth opportunities
If you would like to work with some of the best and brightest individuals in the Residential Systems industry, send us a brief cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
New York, NY
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 14:08:42 PDT