Technical Support Engineer
The Technical Support Engineer interfaces directly with customers using phone, web and email interfaces and works with other members of the development and support teams as needed to isolate and resolve problems. The candidate should be able to cope with the quick turnaround of cases and be able to multitask multiple issues at once.
- The successful candidate will have 2-3 experience working in IT or related technologies including telecommunications, security or networking products.
- Must be familiar with LAN/WAN IP networks, PC/workstation and server environments.
- Must have Hands-on experience installing routers, switches, VPNs, firewalls.
- Must have relevant experience in VoIP / SIP and H323 protocols and familiar with debugging tools like tcpdump, Ethereal / Wireshark.
- Must have Administration experience and experience with setting up and administering VMWare servers
- Must have experience in Video, SIP or H323 call flow
- Must have knowledge and experience with Polycom products,vmware and virtualization.
Location: San Jose, CA
Must have the above required skills and experience to be considered.
San Jose, CA
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 10:54:45 PDT