- Identify prospective clients and initiate new business opportunities globally.
- Adhere to previously defined target markets, utilizing creative ways to sell to hard-to-reach alternative investment fund managers.
- Manage complex sales-cycle from generating interest though to close, often presenting product suite multiple times to various decision makers.
- Organize and Track sales pipeline rigorously using company's CRM solution in order to present sales progress to management.
- Maintain expert knowledge of fund accounting and administration practices and trends in the financial software industry.
- Continually seek out opportunities to promote the firm demonstrating the highest sense of urgency in all endeavors.
- Attend industry conferences and other networking events to further generate business while always displaying the highest standards of professionalism.
- 1-3 years of experience in similar business development role and driving revenue growth
- Experience in Windows Operating System, which includes Microsoft Word, Power point, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- An interest in and comfort level with understanding new technology and software applications, including an ability to translate technical jargon into easy-to-understand product benefits and features for prospects and customers.
- Experience selling to C-level executives, selling products with a 6-12 month sales cycle.
- Basic understanding of financial markets, including hedge funds and private equity firms.
- Familiarity with fund accounting software, partnership accounting applications, is a big plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Business, Communications, Economics, Marketing, or comparable area of study.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills. Public Speaking skills a plus
- Excels in creative and innovative thinking and problem solving.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, focused and ambitious.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements. Previous sales methodology, strategic selling, solution selling.
- CRM experience using Salesforce, SugarCRM, or similar.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks/assignments simultaneously
- Travel is Required
Established in 1994, Koger Inc. is now the world leading provider of fund-administration software solutions. Our continuing success results from a committed team of outstanding developers, analysts, and support staff.
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:23:27 PDT