Executive MSL Program Manager
As a member of the Brookings Executive Education’s (BEE) team, the Executive MS-Leadership Program Manager will manage the BEE Executive MS-Leadership (MSL) programs, with primary responsibility for growing enrollments and student services. Develops overall outreach strategy and goals in coordination with the Executive Director of BEE. Supports BEE’s mission as a high performing, innovative entrepreneur.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
Executive MS-Leadership Administration
- With Executive Director updates and oversees implementation of Executive MS-Leadership Strategic Plan
- Recruits and enrolls annual target number of new Executive MS-Leadership Students
- Produces annual student status and curriculum reports for BEE Associate Dean and Executive MS-Leadership Faculty Director
- Develops quarterly student status reports for distribution to BEE management team
- Ensures that Executive MS-Leadership program adheres to all accreditation requirements
- Leads Orientation twice a year; creates, maintains and distributes student handbook and ensures the timely dissemination of all policy changes.
- Oversees Executive MS-Leadership operations, with special emphasis on student engagement and throughput.
- Oversees the MSL application and admission process
- Manages VA benefits; record keeping; and grading
- Responsible for currency and accuracy of student records
- Identifies opportunities to communicate with federal agencies about the Executive MS-Leadership to include attendance at educational and career affairs
Student Experience and Faculty Engagement
- Actively engages with all Executive MS-Leadership students at each course they attend
- Develops, monitors, and updates social media network for students and faculty
- Writes and distributes bimonthly newsletters for students, alumni and faculty
- Identifies opportunities for Executive MS-Leadership community to engage with each other and faculty (e.g., plans and conducts annual town halls; student/faculty dinners; etc.)
- Identifies and develops cases based on student papers and/or published reports and documents
- Works with faculty to convert research papers into articles for a lay audience
Outreach and Promotion for Executive MS-Leadership
Program marketing through relationships
- Meet with affiliate groups (obtain mailing lists; identify newsletter opportunities; explore partnering, etc.)
- Promotes and conducts MSL information sessions
- Produce related marketing materials (i.e. articles for newsletters, participant video testimonials)
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five years of experience.
- Measurable results in project management and designing outreach strategies.
- Knowledge of the federal government and background in political science, government, pubic administration/policy or related field required.
- Background in and knowledge of executive education field or specialty masters programs very desirable
- MA/MS very desirable
- Eight years of experience
CRITICAL SKILLS EXPERTISE
- Proactive, self-starting and goal-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong written and oral communications skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with and gain the respect and support of various constituencies, including other staff, government decision makers, faculty, and students.
- Must demonstrate initiative, strong attention to detail, timeliness, mature judgment, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must be flexible, diplomatic, a good team player, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job # 36164
No Phone Calls