Business Analyst - Health Care Industry Experience required
Need Business Analyst with good experience in Healt Care Industry .
Responsible for identifying, analyzing and documenting requirements for designing, developing, using, accessing and maintaining PriMed's developed or purchased systems.
Serves in a quality assurance role to test applications and ensure that business requirements are correctly implemented and tested in both in-house developed applications and third party software that PriMed deploys.
A Senior Analyst is involved at some level throughout the entire system or software development life cycle. Upon establishment of the requirements baseline, the focus is shifted towards the management of the requirements specification and testing the fulfillment of all requirements.
As a member of the team understands the business needs of the organization and provides a high level of customer service to the business community.
• Demonstrated knowledge of structured development processes with detailed knowledge of analysis, testing, and quality assurance phase. Familiar with use case approach to requirements gathering.
• Five+ years of experience in the IT field in the health care industry
• Participated in a system or new application implementation
• Interviewing skills, to talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information
• Listening skills, to understand what people say and to detect what they might be hesitant to say
• Facilitation skills to lead requirements elicitation workshops.
• Observational skills to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
• Writing skills to communicate information effectively to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff.
• Organizational skills to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information.
• Interpersonal skills to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders (such as customers, product management, and engineering).
• Demonstrated proficiency in the standard Microsoft suite of tools - Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint. Experience with MS Project and Project Server preferred.
• Experience with Access or SQL required. Familiar with relational database concepts.
• Demonstrated business analysis skills and experience
• Demonstrated interviewing and negotiation skills applicable to identifying, defining, and evaluating requirements
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Ability to work independently and function as an integral part of the team
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills both technical and business focused.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
• College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field or equivalent combination of education/training and work experience required
We are a IT consulting company and working with Top Bay area clients and others.
San Ramon, CA
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 16:38:53 PDT