Help Desk Analyst / Managed Services Analyst
Summary of Position:
TOSS C3 has a rewarding position available for a customer service oriented Help Desk Technical Support Engineer for our Cloud Support Center and working from our brand new facility in Southborough, MA. The energetic and focused recipient of this opportunity will report to the Cloud Technical Manager as well as interface with the VP of Engineering and the CEO.
For many clients, the person in this role is seen as the "face of TOSS C3." With that in mind, we highly value a positive attitude and approach to work. The successful candidate will act as a pro-active gatekeeper, ensuring that all client issues are handled in the timeliest manner possible. The successful candidate will be confident and driven, and will be willing to escalate issues to the next expertise level when appropriate.
The Basic Requirements for This Role are as Follows:
- Be available for telephone or email support during the hours of Monday-Friday from 7:45AM-5PM.
- Open and close help desk ticket and pro-actively manage engineer's tickets to timely resolution
- Answer and return all client calls quickly and with courtesy
- Create, monitor and print out daily and monthly Reports for CFO and engineers
- Run numerous daily backup tests.
- Monitor incoming emails to be 100% sure that bad/unsafe emails are blocked & that good/safe emails are allowed thru.
- Respond to all incoming emails from clients appropriately and timely
- Document and log client communications for purposes of accurate billing and documentation
- Must be able to work closely and take direction from Management and Senior Engineers to resolve any issues.
- Perform internal projects/tasks as required
- Must be able to work early mornings, late evenings or weekends as required or at least be available to.
The ideal candidate for this position will meet the following criteria:
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous experience opening support tickets
- General break/fix technical skills
- Skills in all versions of Windows, Spamware, Viruses, etc.
- Ability on the server-side is a MAJOR PLUS
- Create tickets / assign to engineers incoming calls if needed
- Troubleshoot client issues / prioritize issues
- Join daily engineering conference call
- Monitor incoming emails in addition to phone calls for ticket / prioritization
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- OS Platforms: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 or 2012 a plus
- A + certified or equivalent experience
- MCSE certification a plus
- Knowledge of Windows / Active Directory
- Knowledge of remote access / WebEx
- Ability to rid Malware / Virus using industry standard utilities **
- Ability to troubleshoot basic PC networking issues (i.e. does PC have IP address, is email flowing, etc)
- Ability to troubleshoot issue with common office productivity applications such as MS Office
- Knowledge of various PDA (iPhone, Android, iPad, etc)
Major Plus but not required (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- - Knowledge, experience with Microsoft Active Directory / Exchange
- - Knowleged, experience with N-Central, Kaseya, or other RMM tool(s)
- - Knowledge, experience with ConnectWise
- - Knowledge, experience with whole disk encryption
- - Knowledge, experience with Citrix / VDI
- - Knowledge, experience with VPN
- - Knowledge, experience with Firewall (Cisco, Watchguard, Sonicwall, etc)
- - Knowledge, experience with mail flow / DNS records / spam blacklists
Since 1985, TOSS Corporation has focused on providing data storage and availability, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, and Cloud based services to North America-based enterprises of all sizes. Over the years we have helped many companies relieve their technology worries so that they can concentrate on growing their businesses and realizing their goals.
TOSS C3's services are focused on providing the business tools that businesses need to compete, providing affordable technology designs based on business requirements. Our technology solutions cut costs and puts our clients in a position to prosper.
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 11:15:10 PDT