Senior Account Executive
KickFire Account Executive Job Description:
We've changed our name, expanded our offerings and are now poised to take the world by storm. As a result we are looking for rock star Account Executives to join our fast paced, dynamic team. If competition is in your veins, from overachieving on your monthly quota to winning our monthly Ping-Pong tournament, you'll fit right in.
Still need to know more about what we do? Have you ever thought, "Man, I wish marketing would give us more quality leads I'm tired of sifting through all this junk" or how about "Someone from Podunk, ND has been on our website every day this week. I wish I at least knew what company they were with" Then you'll be passionate about what we do. Why? Because we provide marketers the data they need to target the right companies with the right message, increase sales pipeline and team success.
Are you ready to kick a$$ with KickFire???
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, reliable, team player who enjoys working with technology, and is savvy with selling SaaS solutions. KickFire is a leader in the IP Intelligence industry and is growing like crazy with its cutting edge product offerings. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth. This is full-time position - salary plus uncapped commission!
• Identify goals and needs/requirements of prospects and clients, including budgetary cycles/amounts and key decision makers
• Tie the KickFire products to the objectives of your customer when it makes sense
• Create and deliver accurate forecasts
• Prospect, develop, and close customers for KickFire's suite of products
• Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure KickFire customer satisfaction
• Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results
• Manage and ensure a strong sales pipeline
Skills and Experience
• 3+ years experience selling technology and/or software; B2B applications, on-demand/SaaS, sales/marketing automation sales experience strongly preferred
• Proven track record of quota over-achievement
• Highly organized and strong time management skills
• Experience working with a Sales Development Representative (SDR) team
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work on-site in our San Jose office
• BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
The KickFire platform, powered by our proprietary TWIN Caching technology, is revolutionizing the use of IP addresses with its unique ability to identify true last-mile ownership, well beyond public sources.
Working at KickFire provides employees the opportunity to be part of a winning team. Located in on North 1st in the Silicon Valley, we are easily reached from 3 different freeways and via light rail. Employees enjoy competitive benefits and a fun work environment.
KickFire was previously known as VisiStat and has been in business over 10 years.
Mission: Insight. Intent. Intelligence
San Jose, CA
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 16:23:35 PDT