Cisco Network Engineer Voice
The Cisco Voice Support Engineer will be responsible for inbound support requests via phone, email and our ticket management system acting as primary point of contact for troubleshooting our customer's Cisco phone systems related technical issues. The primary area of expertise for this position is Cisco UC (Communications Manager, Unity, Contact Center (Enterprise), Presence, and Collaboration). In addition the successful candidate should be adept and be able to speak to and implement the majority of following technologies: Cisco routing and switching, wireless, and Cisco ASA firewalls
- Management, monitoring and support of UC solutions including: Communications Manager(v 4-current), Unity, Unity Connection, UCCE, UCCX, Telepresence, Presence and Jabber.
- Ability to work with a ticketing system, making timely entries and adjustments as required. Experience with monitoring/management platforms.
- Strong customer interaction skills and positive attitude
- Candidates must possess strong skills and experience across a range of the following: Excellent Communication, UC Architecture, and troubleshooting Cisco Voice, Data, and Video Systems.
- Understanding of networking concepts including trunking and VLANs
- Ability to connect and communicate product specific issues to Sales Team for follow-up
- Cisco Certifications - CCNP Voice or equivalent skills, CCVP or equivalent skills, Must have at
least 5 years of experience administering, engineering, and debugging Cisco Voice Solutions
- Must have experience with current Cisco routing and switching technologies.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
This is a full time position with benefits. Training in advanced technologies including CCIE prep is available. Join the BCS team, get hands-on experience and watch your career grow!
BCS CallProcesssing is a Cisco Premier Partner and EMC Partner headquartered in eastern Massachusetts. Our proven expertise enables us to bring together complex enterprise technologies and systems for mid-market clients. The BCS Help Desk / NOC supports our clients' technology investments while our project team delivers tailored solutions that improve performance and maximize business results for manufacturers, A & E, Legal and healthcare related organizations. For more info about BCS visit our website at www.bcscallprocessing.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 10:18:53 PDT