Administrative Associate in Irvine & Woodland Hills, CA
Title: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE - Both in Woodland Hills and Irvine, CA
Summary of Position: EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN RETIREMENT FIELD!
Come join a GREAT company with an amazing team with growth potential! Knowledge of retirement plans is a plus, but not required. ON THE JOB TRAINING provided.
- College Degree
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize/multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Patience -must be able to interact with multiple parties consistently.
- Strong communication skills both Verbal & Written.
- Attention to details & incredibly organized THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
- Strong math skills and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Assisting with general office duties:
- Answer telephone calls.
- Interact with our clients and customers.
- Prepare letters, tax information filings.
- Organize and maintain accurate files and records.
Office experience in a professional setting.
Must work well under pressure.
Possess strong work ethic and high level of integrity.
Able to work independently or as part of a team.
Must be punctual.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Irvine, CA - Orange County and Woodland Hills
Required experience: Administrative : 1 year or more
Required education: College Degree (Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, a plus)
*** We offer a great benefits package, free underground parking, casual Fridays, and monthly employee gatherings***
With QBI's main headquarters located in Woodland Hills, CA, and its recent expansion into Orange County, we are an industry leader in the Third Party Administration (TPA) of retirement plans. QBI is seeking to fill various positions in our expanding network with qualified, energetic, self-starting individuals who are highly motivated to learn and thrives operating at a rapid pace. This is an opportunity to work with, and be trained by the best of the best in the retirement plan industry. We are constantly in need of strong candidates to service our expanding clientele. A successful candidate should share the mutual excitement about QBI's work and the willingness to work hard and learn with the commitment to making (keeping) our team #1!
Los Angeles, CA
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 16:43:15 PDT