Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Working with company software to compile financial data, pay bills and complete payroll functions
• Assisting with month end-close procedures and executing journal entries
• Assisting with financial analyses to prepare for weekly and monthly financial meetings
• Assisting with accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank reconciliations
- Assisting with credit application processes for new customers
• General understanding of accounting principles
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) is a must
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Demonstrate ownership of assigned work
• Demonstrate the ability to work with all levels of management and employees in an open team environment
• 3+ years' experience and/or minimum 2 year degree in accounting is required
TCMF is a high production metal finisher providing a wide variety of surface treatment options to a multitude of industries including; aerospace, agricultural, automotive, computer, electronics, household, industrial, medical, military, and office parts.
Since 1945, Triple Cities Metal Finishing has made innovative, as well as necessary changes in the way we conduct everyday business. From advanced surface prepration to highly technical finishing processes we can handle the smallest pieces to large parts over 30 foot long.
Contact us today to learn more about how our 3 shifts of skilled professionals in our 125,000 sq. ft. production facility have made us the vendor of choice for metal finishing for North Eastern United States of America.
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 08:11:26 PDT