Salesforce CRM Analyst
What your key responsibilities will be:
In this role you will provide constituent relationship management (CRM) to the CRM program through the design, delivery, operation, and improvement of Salesforce.com applications, particularly those addressing marketing and communications; and technical and business processes related to those applications. You'll do this be eliciting customer requirements, analyzing business and technical processes, providing technical support and guidance, and facilitating problem identification and solutions. You'll also establish guidelines and standards for new campus applications and services. And you will be our subject-matter expert and provides analysis and support for CU's centrally managed Salesforce.com(SFDC) CRM service.
Base salary for this position is market-driven and competitive. In addition the University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement (with a 2-for-1 employer match), generous paid time off, tuition benefit and RTD ECO Bus Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.
Be professional . Be collaborative . Be effective . Be Boulder.
What we require:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in computer science, computer information systems, or related field. A combination of education and/or related experience may be substituted for the degree on a year for year basis.
- Two years of professional experience in CRM: Salesforce.com and experience with at least one marketing platform, e.g. Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget), Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- Two years of experience as a business or technical analyst that includes business process documentation, development, and improvement; and the development of business cases and formal requirements specifications.
What you will need:
- Personal, organizational and communication skills necessary to provide excellent customer service in resolving highly technical issues in a higher education setting.
- Ability to appropriately interact with campus-wide information technologists and end users, including faculty, staff, and students.
- Ability to work independently and be proactive to ensure proper availability of systems/services.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
What we'd like you to have:
- Salesforce.com certification, including administrative certification (ADM201) and/or Sales Cloud / Service Cloud consulting certification.
- Experience with event management platform implementation and service operations.
- Experience working with data structures and data modeling.
- Experience with Data Loader/Demand Tools.
- Salesforce.com Communities experience.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud AMPscript.
- ITIL v3 certification.
What you should know:
While it may easily be the case that this appointment would be extended, it is only for a one-year appointment due to timing of funding stream.
Preferred qualifications may be used to further reduce the pool of applicants to those who are most highly qualified.
Special Instructions to Applicants:Please apply by April 18, 2017
If you have technical difficulties submitting application information, please contact the CU Careers help desk at 303-860-4200, extension 2 or email@example.com. All other job related inquiries should be directed to the posting contact for this posting.
Application Materials Required:Cover Letter, Resume/CV
Application Materials Instructions:To apply, please submit the following materials AS ONE DOCUMENT/PDF to this posting at www.cu.edu/cu-careers:
1. A current resume.
2. A cover letter that specifically addresses how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications and responsibilities of the position.
Please name your document as follows: First-Last-Resume-CL-Position Number.
During upload, please indicate the type of document to ensure accurate submission.
Job Category: Information Technology
Primary Location: Boulder
Department: B0001 -- Boulder Campus - 10948 - OIT-Administration
Posting Date: Mar 23, 2017
Closing Date: Apr 20, 2017
Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: HRESmail@colorado.edu
Position Number: 00732301