Some things your day could consist of:
- Optimizing a workflow for a client to leverage technology for more efficiency and profitability
- Troubleshooting project specific issues and/or software bugs
- Writing code to solve unique problems or automate processes
- Providing input for infrastructure planning in all aspects (Proposal through Installation)
- Roll out new features for in-house designed software, test, debug and analyze impact of features
- On site user training
What is needed:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. We strive to document all of our daily actions so we can refer back to them, as well as bill clients based on contractual agreements. So communication is key
- A strong desire to learn and keep improving yourself and skill set.
- Detailed understanding of an Object Oriented Programming language (PHP or .NET is ideal)
- Creative problem solving and a desire to deliver the best end user experience
- Ability to understand new concepts and apply them directly to existing projects.
- Knowledge of Linux a plus.
- Join a fast paced, skilled growing team focused on creative solutions with a "Do it right the first time" mentality.
- 401k with employer matching
- Flexible paid vacation & holidays
- Business Casual environment
- Work on a large variety of projects using cutting edge technology.
- Free beverages from our soda fountain daily - Breakfast and Lunch every Wednesday
- Able to climb stairs and ladders and carry tools and equipment not to exceed 75 lbs. - Servers and equipment generally aren't 75lbs, but some older equipment can be heavy.
- We worked in a few secured industries, and as such, you must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record - part of your job will be to visit clients.
Email us your resume and a brief history of your development experience at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your address on your resume.
TechPro, Inc. is a managed services company based out of St. Charles, Illinois. TechPro provides a multitude of services for clients in varied industries. TechPro is focused on maintaining consistent advances in the ever changing field of Information Technology. The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is key to the success of our staff to meet the demands of this technically proficient and high demand industry. As a service provider to many customers, every day brings new challenges.
St. Charles, IL
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 10:58:45 PDT