White Box / Selenium QA Engineers/Automation Engineers
Evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines. Design and develop applications framework and automation tool.
• BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engg. Equivalent technical training and professional work experience
• Any experience either in QA testing or Development (Internship or Fulltime) is plus
• Linux and Apache experience is desired
• Must have experience with SQL and basic understanding of database structures
• Experience with Selenium/ Web driver is plus
• Proficiency in any of the programming language - Java, C, C++, . Net, C#
• Familiarity with scripting languages like python and Perl highly desired
• White box testing experience is a plus
• Possess software engineering skills, thorough knowledge of SDLC and QA/Test and automation methodologies.
• Must have great analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Eligibility to work in US
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 12:18:14 PDT