The candidate must respond to the following characteristics:
· Ph.D in Business or Accounting
· Professional / Teaching experience in: International accounting standards, finance accounting, tax and audit practice.
· Educational experience in bachelor and/or graduate degree in Business or Accounting.
· Spanish and English languages required
· Interested in teaching/research
· Coordinate and contribute to the international projection of academic activities of the Accounting Department
· Publication of research
· Teach the Accounting Program at bachelor and/or graduate levels.
· Advise and supervise students' work
· Teaching skills to communicate knowledge and motivate the students in the area of Accounting.
· Excellent attitude and disposition to constant improvement as a consequence of self motivation.
· Solid knowledge, honesty, team work, proactive.
· Comfortable with Mexican culture and living in Monterrey, NL, Mexico.