Accounts Payable Receivable Clerk
Mary Kraft partners with several organizations in the Greater Baltimore area that require individuals skilled in either Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable (or both). We have worked with financial institutions, construction contracting firms, manufacturers and more, in filling these positions. These roles range from part-time and temporary, to full-time temp-to-hire!
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information
- Obtain authorization of payment
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments
- Maintains accounting ledgers
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions
- Answering phones and sorting mail
- Other basic clerical duties
- High school Degree required
- 1-2 years' experience basic book keeping
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Mary Kraft Staffing was founded in 1989 by Maryland native Mary Kraft and has since partnered with industry-leading healthcare, financial, commercial, insurance and service industry clients to increase productivity and drive cost savings through an array of flexible, cost-effective staffing and outsourced HR options. Each year, Mary Kraft's winning combination of industry-leading staffing expertise and high-quality talent enables hundreds of outstanding companies to respond to ever-changing business needs with unparalleled success.
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:56:16 PDT