Accounting and Procurement Specialist (ATIII)
The Leeds School of Business is now accepting applications for an Accounting & Procurement Specialist (ATIII). The Accounting & Procurement Specialist will be tasked with providing fiscal management, accounting and procurement support to Divisions, Programs and Centers in the Leeds School of Business.
What your key responsibilities will be:
Procurement of Goods and Services via PO's, SPO's and PV's
- Receives request from Units for purchasing of goods and services
- Evaluates requests per federal, state, university and school policies and decides on the most appropriate means of purchase
- For all contracts over $5000, ensures an AP approval form has been signed off by Unit heads and the Dean
- Enters purchase requisitions and payment vouchers in the CU Marketplace per PSC policies and procedures
- Inputs new standing purchase orders (SPO) in the CU Marketplace. Also handles requests for SPO extensions and/or updates and notify to the PSC
Administers Procurement Card Reports for Units
- Collects receipts from cardholders, creates expense reports and reallocates charges to appropriate FOPPS
- Helps cardholders understand how to properly use procurement card and comply with PSC rules & regulations
- Decides whether or not charges are appropriate per federal, state, university, school, unit or project restrictions
- Decides whether or not to escalate questionable charges to higher-level decision makers (e.g. Manager, Director of Finance, Chairs, Deans, Area Accountants, Campus Controller)
- Identifies and investigates problems with lost/incomplete receipts, cardholder violations and vendor disputes
Process Expense & Travel Reimbursements
Cash Deposits, Journal Entries & Other duties as assigned
What we can offer:
Minimum Annual Salary: $42,096
The University of Colorado offers , including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the .
What we require:
Must be a current resident of Colorado in order to apply.
Three years of full time equivalent technical accounting experience.
Preferred qualifications may be used to further reduce the pool of applicants to those who are most highly qualified.