A full service national architecture firm seeks an experienced CFO/Controller to lead all financial operations of the Firm. The Firm is searching for a candidate that is more than just an accountant. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit with key traits such as being a thinker and strategist. This CFO/Controller will be an active member of the accounting team and will need to do controller work.
Responsibilities will include:
• General budgeting and analysis supported by 12+ years of industry experience.
• Strategic business and financial planning supported by accurate forecasting skills.
• Asset management supported by precise analytical skills.
• Monthly financial statement preparation supported by timely cost accounting procedures.
• Cash flow maintenance and planning supported by accurate data management.
• Coordination of annual income tax return preparation with external CPA firm.
• Management of Human Resources and General Office personnel will also be required, and working knowledge of Information Technology is preferred.
The successful candidate will have strong leadership and team management abilities. Strong interpersonal and creative thinking skills that enhance the ability to interact with and support the project management team are a must. Superior negotiation skills related to the analysis and procurement of all lines of insurance, employee benefits, lines of credit, etc. are mandatory. MBA in accounting and/or finance field is preferred. Resume must reflect maturity and stability.
The demonstrated ability to develop internal auditing programs (i.e. ICE, DoT, sales tax, etc.) is expected. Of additional value will be the talent to develop a real-time cost reporting system, either within the confines of the current accounting software or through the expedient procurement of a cost effective software upgrade. Experience with the creation of successful goal based employee incentive programs will further enhance the candidate's consideration.
Such a talented individual will be rewarded with flexible hours, salary commensurate with skill level, health benefits, 401(k) plan, paid time off, and performance based rewards.
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 20:35:47 PDT