Primary responsibility for the firm's internal control environment this position will be responsible for identifying and evaluating risks as well as develop and execute the internal audit function for the organization on a global scale.
- Responsible for performing independent reviews and evaluations of targeted accounting and operating areas.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk and develop corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues.
- Lead an audit that will perform independent Sarbanes-Oxley and operational compliance reviews.
- Manage the execution of the internal audit plan by performing reviews of the effectiveness of internal controls established to safeguard assets and ensure the integrity of financial, including SOX controls, and operational records.
- Prepare and review audit reports in a timely, logical and organized manner to ensure that all conclusions are properly documented and supported.
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with the appropriate management
- Train business partners in areas of risk for fraud to obtain their assistance in minimizing, detecting, and reporting fraud.
- Review internal control findings with management and assist in follow up training as needed.
- Coordinate and participate in independent inventory counts to ensure all required independent counts are conducted.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Minimum 10 years of progressive internal/external auditing experience.
- B.A in Finance preferred, MBA Desired
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance possess strong analytical interpersonal and financial skills.
- Internal audit experience consumer goods or jewelry industry
- This position requires travel both domestically and internationally over 60% of the time
Richline group is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Richline Brands markets and distributes to retailers, at thousands of jewelry outlets across all key, worldwide distribution channels, National Retail Jewelers, Guild Jewelers, Department Stores, Television and Electronic shopping networks, Mass Merchants and Wholesalers.
Richline Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. since 2007, is the foremost, financially-strong Jewelry Manufacturer, Distributor and Marketer. Richline Group's mission, One Vision, One Goal, One Team" denotes the establishment of an integrated corporate branding, manufacturing and distribution strategy.
The Richline Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Richline Group does not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers with which it has not signed a formal fee agreement. Suppliers are determined by specific hiring needs. Therefore any resume received from an unapproved supplier is unsolicited and Richline Group, Inc. is not obligated to pay referral fees
No phone calls please!
New York, NY
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 06:24:56 PDT