Data Center Network Engineer
The Data Center Network Engineer is responsible for providing implementation and operational support for Transformyx Data Center Customer projects. The DC Network Engineer will work individually or as part of a Data Center Operations team installing, configuring and supporting various technologies including LANs/WAN, WLAN, remote access services, Security, internet services and general network services.
• Project and support activities for LAN/WAN, WLAN, Voice and Internet technologies
• Installation and configuration of Cisco routers, switches and wireless
• Installation and configuration of Cisco Security Services
• Create network topology diagrams for all projects
• Work as part of a team or individually to deliver technology solutions
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Strong knowledge of Cisco networking technology is Required . CCNP-RS level desired at minimum.
• Minimum 5 years of hands on experience working with Cisco networking technology
• Proven experience and success with LAN (chassis and stackable switches),WAN (routing and routing protocols), WLAN (controller based access points) implementation, Cisco ASA Firewalls
• Experience supporting remote access services (SSL VPN, S2S VPNs)
• Experience supporting Cisco Security technologies
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Ability to use Visio to document network topologies
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Must have ability to self-manage tasks and deliverables on assigned projects
• Ability to work as part of the operations team
Transformyx, Inc. is a fast growing IT and Data Center Technology company serving the Gulf States region. We've been ranked in the Top 1000 fastest growing companies in the United States for 2014 & 2015. We offer a fast paced but family oriented workplace perfect for top performers and people who want to be part of a team.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 14:14:55 PDT