Staff Accountant/Office Controller
We are looking for a Staff Accountant/Office Controller to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our growing company. Salary commensurate with experience. Immediate placement available.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, sales and payroll taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analyses and findings to management team
- Previous experience in accounting or other, related fields
- Extensive experience with Quickbooks and its reporting tools
- Detail- and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Aflac plans available (dental, vision, accident, hospital, etc.)
- 401(k) plan
- Full kitchen
Silvers Accountancy Corporation, was established in early 1981. We are family-owned and operated, and strive to provide prompt, professional and personal service to all of our clients. We are California licensed tax preparers and Certified Quickbooks Professionals.
Our firm provides outstanding service to our clients because of our dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness, and quality.
Contact us directly with your updated resume and salary requirements to: Ellen@SilversFinancialServices.Net
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:09:53 PDT