Entry Level Sales Marketing - Management Opportunity
Our entry level sales and marketing position involves face to face consultations for the Fortune 500 clients that we represent. Qualified candidates should have great interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate in a professional setting. This is an entry level position in our sales and marketing department, and we provide full training for employees with little to no experience. Top performers have the opportunity to advance into a management position.
The position includes:
- Face to Face sales and marketing consultations
- Territory Management
- Opportunity to manage a small team
- Advanced training in sales and marketing techniques
- Daily leadership development
- Human Resources
- Management personally provides sales and marketing training
- Management gives additional training in human resources and finance
- Ability to move into a position with a flexible work schedule
- Competitive bonuses and advancement opportunities
- Fun, fast paced environment with like-minded colleagues
- Growing sales and marketing firm that works with national companies
I like how management is hands on in teaching even the newest employees. Because of their experience in starting at an entry level position, they are able to give me a firsthand perspective on how I can grow in my career here. - John R.
Once trained, this person will be responsible for the training and development of new employees, as well attending leadership meetings in order to sharpen theirmanagement skills. Employees who put in extra work will be able to advance more quickly.
Job Requirements (Must meet at least half to be considered)
- This is a full time position, not part time
- 4 year degree or relevant work experience
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive Nature
- Leadership Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and achieve results
- Organizational skills
Coast Incorporated is located in Lombard, IL. It was founded in 2010 in response to the growing sales and marketing industry. Although there are many sales marketing companies across the country, Coast Inc focuses the majority of its efforts on the development of the employees in the company. When people are happy and growing in their career, the results will come.
Each employee has the opportunity to get personalized training in various areas of business, including, but not limited to leadership development, planning and scheduling, sales and marketing, organizational skills, strategic management, public speaking, and team management.
Through a mentor program, each employee is able to learn, grow, and develop into the individual and professional that they aspire to be. With the growth of the clients that we represent, there is ever growing opportunity for advancement within the company for driven individuals.
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:40:01 PDT