SEC Reporting Manager
• Assist the Director of Financial Reporting with the preparation of our 10-Qs and 10-Ks
• Coordinate activities with our financial statement printer to ensure 10-Qs and 10-Ks, including XBRL tagging, are filed accurately and on time
• Research and draft disclosures for new accounting pronouncements and changes in the business, update drafts with revised financial statement and operating data amounts ensuring accuracy
• Prepare financial and operating data schedules underlying quarterly earnings releases / calls and investor presentations
• Research new accounting pronouncements to determine the potential impact to the companies' financial statements and disclosures
• Analyze and assist in the preparation of documentation supporting the accounting treatment of Company transactions
• Ensure disclosures are complete through the completion of GAAP and SEC disclosure checklists
• Prepare tie-out binders for our 10-Qs and 10-Ks
• Prepare EPS Calculations
• Maintain and revise, as appropriate, XBRL tagging
• Maintain a high level of proficiency of GAAP and SEC regulations
Other Duties - Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Assist with financial due diligence and valuations of potential and newly acquired companies
• Assist with the preparation of proxy statements and 8-K's
Scope of Authority
The position is expected to handle different and specialized situations within the department or functional area. Established practices or written reference materials available include:
• GAAP, SEC, PCAOB or other Federal regulations
Monthly contact by e-mail, phone and in person with auditors to provide information and answer questions.
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge/Skills and Experience
High level of proficiency and ability to apply GAAP and SEC regulations.
Demonstrate knowledge of financial reporting and analysis.
Ability to understand and clearly communicate moderate to complex issues both verbally and in writing.
Bachelor of Science Degree in accounting or finance. Public accounting experience required. CPA required.
Five to seven years of experience
Microsoft Office Products, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel; Oracle accounting software; GAAP and SEC research tools.
We are a recruiting firm specializing in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Tax, Audit, Operations, and Information Systems for fortune 1000 companies. We provide our clients with temporary and permanent professionals that possess high technical skills.
Los Angeles, CA
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 17:31:06 PDT