Business Administration/Economics Instructor (Full-Time Tenure Track Faculty)
Business Administration/Economics Instructor
Full-Time, Tenure Track position
Start: Fall 2017
Closing date: April 24th, 2017
To be considered for this recruitment, applicants must submit ALL of the items listed below via our new on-line applicant tracking system available by visiting:
https://employment.ohlone.edu/ (Click on Search Jobs for available opportunities). The closing date for this position is April 24th, 2017. The College reserves the right to modify, rescind or re-advertise this recruitment at any time.
Required documents for this position include:
1. Completed on-line Ohlone College application form.
2. Current resume.
3. A cover letter addressing the listed desirable qualifications, personal and professional qualities.
4. A summary of courses taught.
5. A course syllabus and a sample test from a course that you are teaching or have recently taught.
6. A statement of teaching philosophy.
7. A one page essay about innovative teaching techniques you have used.
8. List of professional references including name, position, organization, phone number, email and their relationship to you. Please do not submit letters of references at this time.
9. Unofficial copies of all college transcripts; Official sealed transcripts will be required at the time of hire.
10. Supplemental Diversity Question: Ohlone College comprises a very diverse student, faculty and staff population, and we believe diversity should be reflected in the curricula for all courses. How you would incorporate the topics of race, socio-economic status, and multiculturalism in working with community college students. Your response should not exceed two pages.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW