Insurance Premium Auditor
We are currently looking for a dedicated, well organized, and customer service oriented Insurance Premium Auditor. Individual will travel and perform audits in the Greater St Louis area and Southern Illinois. Experience is preferred, but we will consider training an enthusiastic "willing to learn" individual with accounting and/or commercial property and casualty insurance experience.
This is an exciting commission based postition where the job is dependant upon the number of insurance audits completed. All audit assignments are provided and the auditor is responsible to manage and complete the assignments within time service objectives. We provide all of the technical tools necessary to perform the required duties of the position, such as a laptop, printer and the necessary industry manuals. We will also pay for all reasonable business expenses incurred within the position.
- Two or four year college degree or equivalent premium audit / commercial lines insurance experience.
- Understanding basic business accounting and business software such as QuickBooks, PeachTree, ADP, Paychex, etc.
- Knowledge of how businesses work.
- Possess laptop and desktop computer skills, proficient in the use of Windows, email, spreadsheet and word processing programs.
- Have ability to deal with all types of people.
- Have excellent communication, writing, and organization skills.
- Be able to work independently and productively in a non-supervised, non-structured environment.
- Have a dedicated home office space with high speed internet access.
- Supply your own car and possess a good driving record. Have tolerance for daily travel within a 75-mile radius of your home office.
- Successfully pass a background check performed by an independent employment specialist.
Full Time Benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement
Chlystek and White Services has successfully served the premium audit needs of commercial lines insurance providers since 1988 with roots to 1968.
Our company currently employs 120 Premium Auditors in seven states. Auditors are responsible for scheduling and completing field audits on businesses in a territory within 100-150 miles of their home base. All of their reports are performed on a laptop computer utilizing Windows based software specially designed to do insurance audits as they relate to Workers Compensation, General Liability, and Commercial Auto insurance.
St. Louis, MO
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:52:51 PDT