Radio Announcer/Operator (P/T), CPRN20873WDCB
Perform normal operational and programming functions of an FM radio station, including remote control of transmitter and associated log keeping activities.
Position Title: Radio Announcer/Operator (P/T), CPRN20873WDCB
Duties of Position:
- Perform as on-air station operator; programming the station; maintaining accurate program, operations, and transmitter logs; controlling the transmitter.
- Assist in auditioning and selecting music for broadcast.
- Assist in the production of pre-tape programs and program series.
- Assist in the production of broadcast promotions and special announcements.
- Assist in the non-electronic maintenance of the station.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
One year broadcast experience.
Associate degree in Broadcasting or related field.
Two years experience in public broadcast.
Bachelor's degree in Radio/Television.
Equipment & Working Conditions:
All equipment normally associated with a broadcast facility.
Will be working in a well-equipped FM broadcast facility. Working hours may vary throughout the broadcast day. 20 hours per week.
Department: WDCB Radio - WDCB
Position Type: Part time - PT
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt