Programmer (F/T), CFRN40016IS
Performs computer programming activities as assigned to fulfill project requests, resolve problem reports and respond to help desk calls. Has technical knowledge to perform work.
Position Title: Programmer (F/T), CFRN40016IS
Duties of Position:
- Performs computer programming activities as assigned to fulfill projects, resolve problem reports, and respond to help desk calls. This includes investigation, coding, testing, updating documentation, and preparation for implementation.
- Receives assignments verbally or written.
- Applies general technical knowledge for testing and resolving problems. Serves as a resource when needed.
- Must be able to use their problem solving, reasoning, and judgment skills to resolve issues under supervision.
- As requested, learn and become proficient in new technologies (examples are, but not limited to, programming languages, software, applications, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
Associate's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Completed college level courses for SQL, Sharepoint, ASP.net, Visual Studio or similar technical tools.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
One to two years' experience working with Crystal, SQL, Ellucian Colleague, Learning Mgmt Systems.
Equipment & Working Conditions:
PCs and MS Office.
Pleasant office, varied working hours at odd times.
This position requires a background check and drug screen.
Department: Information Systems - IS
Position Type: Full time - FT
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt