USAePay is looking for an additional onsite Full-Time iOS developer experienced in Objective-C/C++/iOS development to play a valuable role in developing our mobile applications. The person would be developing iOS SDKs and apps with a highly business oriented user interface, integrated into our innovative core technologies of payment processing, eCommerce and retail solutions. Our candidate should have solid hands on experience with iOS app development and have successfully deployed at least one app to the market.
- 1+ years with Cocoa/CocoaTouch and Objective-C
- Experience working with XCode, UIKit, Core AnimationFluency
- Knowledge of MVC design patterns, OOP and development best practices
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience building mobile applications that utilize web-services
- Consumer mobile application development experience
- Bluetooth Stack
The company was founded by 2 brothers in Los Angeles in 1998. We are privately owned and have just over 70 employees, growing steadily. We have recently purchased land and moved in our own building near the Glendale/Burbank border on Victory Blvd. We are considered a leading industry payment gateway. Aside from processing credit card transactions we also process electronic check transactions and provide customer wallets. USAePay has apps in the Apple iTunes App store as well as Google's Android Play store. We are very creative oriented. Lot's of art in the office, prints, sculptures. A really cool environment to work in. Lots of fun perks like food, gadgets, and toys. Full benefits after 90 day trial period.
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:22:43 PDT