IT Specialist, JR. - 856-12
We are looking to hire an entry level IT Specialist Jr. immediately. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and successful team.
The successful candidate will:
- Under immediate supervision, install, configure, service, repair, and maintain information technology systems in both a stand-alone and client-server environment, including MS server, Defense Message Systems, and other authorized information technology systems.
- Install, configure, service, repair, and maintain hardware and software for network services, storage networking devices, and servers.
- Integrate multiple information systems in a networked environment, evaluate and resolve customer information system problems, effect required hardware upgrades and repair to maintain mission capability.
- Install and configure wireless hubs, routers, switches, and various transmission media, server hardware and software, and ensure the proper installation and configuration of workstation hardware and software for efficient operation on the network.
- Install, optimize and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks.
- Familiar with Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN), Virtual Private Network (VPN), and Network Address Translation (NAT).
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Must be available to work any shift
- CompTIA A+CE or CompTIA Network+CE required
- DOD Secret Clearance and US Citizenship required
WHAT WITS OFFERS YOU:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Packages
401(K) Matching with Free Planning and Guidance from a Financial Advisor
Certification Reimbursement to Help You Pursue your Educational Career Goals
Paid Time Off
Referral and Performance Bonuses
Business Casual Work Environment
And Much More!
Learn more at:
Expand your horizons! APPLY TODAY!
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 12:01:33 PDT