Established software product firm, located in Alpharetta, GA, is seeking a candidate to help further support our web-based collaboration suite of document & email management, CRM, Workflow and client portal products. Company is privately-held, debt-free and self-funded, with 18+ years of history and satisfied clients nationwide. Enjoy working in a challenging, high-energy, high-learning, yet easy going environment.
The successful candidate is expected to troubleshoot a wide range of software and server issues as well as providing consistent feedback to the clients in a timely fashion. Additionally, candidate will be responsible for updating software on the clients' servers from time to time. Night and weekend work is required as needed.
- 3+ years IT experience and software technical support in a business oriented environment with Microsoft technologies in play
- Customer/End-User Communication
- Professional phone, email and ticketing system experience
- Multi-issue prioritization, tracking, follow-up
- Very good communication skills
- SQL Server or similar RDBMS experience like MySQL or Oracle (MUST be able to write intermediate to complex SQL queries)
- Very good with Microsoft Office & Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome browsers
- Remote Desktop & Terminal services
- Web-based products such as Salesforce or Dynamics a plus, but not required
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2012 R2
- SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014
- Windows Desktops - Vista, Win7, Win 8
- Understand VPN, Citrix, Terminal and other remote connectivity
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Internet and Intranet connected resources
- Firewalls and DMZ
- Extensive systems and network troubleshooting skills
- Like working directly with clients
- Good communicator
- Organized/systematic; thought-process, documentation, issue resolution
- Time management
- Can ask insightful questions of clients and colleagues
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Well-versed in both system and functional troubleshooting
- Well-versed in software process methodologies
- Experience with QA testing and script writing is a plus.
Candidate should be prepared for oral and written skills tests. Company will perform background checks. Interviews will be held with developers and management. We prefer candidates located around north-east Atlanta area. Salary range: $45k - $75k
Email a PDF resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conarc, Inc. offers powerful, customized software solutions including: iChannel, our flagship content collaboration software product, a customer relationship management (CRM) product, and many finance and accounting database products. iChannel was built from the ground up by the Conarc development team which allows us the flexibility to offer a multifaceted solution with the ability to customize features to client specifications. By offering many integrated and customizable features that allow you to include your calendar, contacts, projects, workflow, sales and communications in one centralized location, our client outcomes typically include improved efficiency, better project management, fewer missed deadlines, increased revenue and reduced operating costs.
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 12:29:59 PDT