The Billing Specialist will join the Accounting team and be primarily responsible for analyzing jobs costs and generating invoices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze daily job costs looking for discrepancies or concerns and communicate to appropriate persons.
- Identify issues and problem solve.
- Correct or add job costs when needed.
- Review actual vs. estimate costs by job.
- Work closely with Sales Representatives and Project Managers in the invoicing process.
- Provide draft invoices to Sales Representatives.
- Generate final invoices after Sales Representatives review then email/mail to the customer.
- Monitor all aspects that affect the billing process.
- Scan and file various documents.
- Continuously help to improve the billing process and controls.
- Review open jobs and unbilled reports.
- Respond to customer questions relating to invoices.
- Perform many other accounting tasks and special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- At least 8 years of Billing or Accounting experience.
- General accounting knowledge.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills including oral and written.
- Strong computer skills including Excel & Word.
- Strong goal orientation, self-motivation, and independent "hands on" worker.
- Ability to develop proficiency in software applications.
- Strong organizational, planning, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Printing or Manufacturing industry experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or closely related field a plus.
- Knowledge of any accounting software.
- Ability to analyze data and prepare invoices.
- Positive can-do attitude and be highly dependable.
MOSAIC is founded on the premise that innovation, creativity, collaboration and data-driven tactics are a standard course of business. We believe intelligent design, multi-channel marketing, and results go hand-in-hand to lead to our client's ultimate success.
As a full-service, integrated communications firm, we anchor ourselves in strategy and translate it seamlessly into development and platform integration. We push the limits of technology and integrated approaches in order to deliver solutions that impact our client's bottom line and maximize the return on their marketing investments. At MOSAIC, we guide our clients in the development and production of communication tools,," from integrated marketing campaigns, to web design and development, to printing and kitting, we create purpose, impact, and personality.
Our mindset is to meet each customer at a point where we are truly needed, not where money can just be spent. We are invested and committed to our clients, and bank our own reputation on the one we can create for you.
Specialties: Multichannel Marketing, Creative Services, Print Communications, On-Demand Marketing, Multimedia, Fulfillment, Integrated Marketing
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 08:45:07 PDT