REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
LOCATION: Chicago, IL (West Loop)
A fast growing, high paced Chicago based Managed IT Services and Software Development Company located in the West Loop is seeking an amazing Marketing Administrator who can execute the marketing vision of the company. We're building a top notch sales team and need an experienced Marketing Administrator to support our Sales rock stars.
You must also be a highly organized, customer service and technology focused individual with a positive attitude. We only hire energetic, positive, team players that love being challenged and who are always looking to grow. This person must represent our core values and deliver high-level client support as well as contribute in a big way to our team camaraderie and spirit.
Do you get great satisfaction from contributing to the overall success of the company? Do you enjoy using technology to automate processes? Do you work well under pressure and always show up with a positive attitude? Then please submit your resume, and a short summary on why you fit this description.
Marketing Administrator Job Duties:
- Support sales and marketing team in executing various campaigns and projects (both online and offline)
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to track results and measure campaign effectiveness
- Update and manage CRM databases
- Assist in the planning and executing of events (speaking engagements, seminars, webinars, etc)
- Prepare presentations
- Write marketing literature (newsletters, blogs, sales collateral, press releases, etc)
- Compose and post online content for the company's website and on social media accounts
- General administrative tasks as needed, including supporting the President, scheduling, ordering, and other office duties
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-6 years of marketing support and administration experience
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and organize tasks while supporting multiple teams
- Great communication and people skills
- Extremely awesome follow up and follow through techniques
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge and experience with CRM platforms and marketing automation (experience with Infusionsoft and ConnectWise are a major plus)
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and Analytics
- Strong familiarity on how to use social media and monitor traffic campaigns
- Reliable and loyal (demonstrated in your job history)
We are selective, so we care more about finding the right person than rushing to hire just anyone. We offer an inviting work environment with health benefits, paid time off, and more. Our unique company benefits include; great healthcare and dental plan options with BCBSIL, 401k retirement planning opportunities, tax-saving commuter benefits, Divvy bike passes, cutting-edge training opportunities, company lunches and breakfasts, team awards, special company events, celebrations and more.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Wants a company that truly CARES about its employees and clients
- Loves a fast-paced, NO DRAMA environment
- Is extremely detail oriented and appreciates PEOPLE who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success
- Likes to contribute ideas and be part of a team of TRUE professionals
- RESULTS driven
Please send resume and cover letter, including a short summary on why you fit this description.
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:47:20 PDT