~~Noble Systems Corporation - a growing company and a global leader in innovative contact center technology solutions since 1989 - is looking for intuitive, professional individuals to join our Project Management Team.
• Managing overall client implementations to ensure that the implementation is completed in accordance with the items purchased, in budget and on time.
• Coordinating all necessary resources, establishing timelines, and communicating updates to all parties including Noble Systems executives.
• Conducting regular calls with the client and technical resources to review requirements, prepare documentation, coordinate activities, etc.
• Extensive tracking and reporting of all project activities, milestones, and deliverables
• Bachelors Degree in related field
• 5+ years direct project management experience
• PMP certification preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills
• Strong technical aptitude.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, MS Project or other project management software, CRM and/or ERP
• Ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and handle escalated situations.
• Knowledge of telephony terminology and call center technologies
Must be located in Atlanta or willing to relocate to Atlanta.
Noble Systems is a worldwide leader in providing call center and customer relationship management systems. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we have recently been awarded one of the top 40 innovative technology companies in GA for the 2nd year in a row. Join our team and enjoy the flexibility, benefits and unique opportunities such as inventing and becoming a patent holder!
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 08:05:18 PDT