Lead Installers / Senior AV Technicians - NYC
We are currently looking for Lead Installers/Senior AV Technicians to join our team in NYC.
Applicants are required to have experience with the following:
- Crestron and/or Savant control system installations (Toolbox/System Monitor/Blueprint, VPN)
- Lutron Lighting installation & integrations
- UCR Remote programming experience
- Extensive distributed AV system and Home Theater installations experience
- Panasonic hybrid/digital phone systems installations and programming
- HVAC systems integration with Crestron - Savant (Daikin, Mitsubishi etc.)
- Proficient with various terminations incl Fiber/RG6/Cat6/Solder etc
- Custom mechanical devices and lift applications
- Strong grasp of Audio & Video incl. signal flow, and equipment functionality
- Comfortable with interacting with clients and managing expectations
- Familiarity with product lines incl., Crestron, Savant, Sonos, Ruckus, Panasonic, Bluebolt etc.
- Background in consumer electronics and strong networking skills are preferred
- Motivated, team players with a strong work ethic, ability to work without direct supervision
ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENTS NEW YORK (EENY) is a leading residential audio visual technology provider with offices in New York City and Southampton. Our 28 year old organization is staffed by 70+ energetic, driven and technical team members.
EENY's projects are focused on high-end custom systems (Savant & Crestron control integration, Dedicated Theaters and Whole-house AV automation, Enterprise Level Home Networks, Lutron Lighting/Shade systems, and Panasonic phone systems).
At EENY, we have created an environment where employees are valued and constantly encouraged to challenge their technical abilities.
Our organization places a tremendous value on our team members and the ability to exceed our clients expectations.
Some of our benefits include:
Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
Medical, dental, vision, Transit, 401(k) plan, etc.
Vacation benefit increases with tenure (2,3 and 4 weeks)
Outstanding company reputation and a very casual work environment
Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged
Positions with tremendous growth opportunities
If you would like to work with some of the best and brightest individuals in the Residential Systems industry, send us a brief cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
New York, NY
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 08:00:35 PDT